jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Laptop

It's a laptop, I like it because this is the most complete technological object now,because you can have almost all technological objects in one. It makes life much easier,and even get benefits as an example download movies, music, videos, books,documentaries which make money when I want.

On the internet with a friend use a page used to download videos, documentaries, films,etc. and then sell it and also we went on another site which also gives us money.
I use it almost every day, to do multiple things, like study, read, entertain, play music,watch videos, chat.
Life without it, would be very boring, because everything would be slower like do a paper, seek information for the work. it contains all news of the world.
I have it for three years and I buy it with the money we gather when i worked. I think that is the technologic object that revolutionized the modern world.-



1 comentario: