sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Depeche Mode

This band wich i really love is an english electronic music band formed in 1980 in Basildon, Essex. The group's original line-up consisted of Dave Gahan , Martin Gore, Andy fletcher and Vince Clarke. Well after a while Vince Clarke left the band after the release of their 1981 debut album,Speak & Spell, and was replaced by Alan Wilder with Gore taking over songwriting. Wilder left the band in 1995 and since then Gahan, Gore, and Fletcher have continued as a trio. I think it was one of the most importants moment in the life of the band.
Depeche Mode have had forty-eight songs in the United Kingdom, also  Depeche Mode have sold over 100 million albums and singles worldwide,making them the most successful electronic band in music history. 
Well i told you before thart this is my favourite band ever, but i really think their songs principal the song that belongs to "black celebration" album and my favourite song of all their history is "Freelove",  I like electronic music too,  but i think that DM is the band who influenced all this kind of music.
In my opinion the first album was one of the best that they ever made, and my favourite song is “freelove”, I hope u’ listen too!




1 comentario:

  1. English electronic music band is such a Rocking band group I've ever seen. You chosen really the perfect song "freelove" which I also like. Thanks mate :)
    New Songs

    ResponderEliminar